Byggvarubedömningen is a non profit organization owned by large constructors and property owners in Sweden.
- Enable wise choises of material for a good living environment
- Enable good documentation of built in materials for future management
- Stimulate producers of materials to improve their products from an environmental perspective
- Stimulate the producers of materials to take social responsibility in their supply chain
- Be a good and effective tool for documentation and tracking of materials, products and their content
All BVBs assessments are based on criterias on chemical content and life cycle aspects. Download BVBs criterias.
In order to make an assessment, BVB needs to know the content of the product. Please fill in BVBs application form. An EPD (Environmental Product Declaration) is always a good complement to an assessment.
If your product is:
- An electronic device: please attach RoHS certificate
- Chemical product: also attach safety datasheet
- to be used indoors: attach emission report
When your application is complete, please send it to email@example.com. In that e-mail, please specify:
- Your VAT-nr
- Full name of your company
- Description of the product along with EAN-nr (if exist)
- Accept the cost of 1200 SEK/ assessment (it is possible to get the invoice in Euro)
An assessment takes 10 days. When the assessment is completed, the producer always gets a preliminary result and has 14 days before the assessment becomes public. During these 14 days you can contact firstname.lastname@example.org in order to improve your assessments with e.g. better documents.
Half day course for suppliers in english
TIme: 13-16 (1.00pm-4.00pm)
Location: Stockholm, Sweden (exactly location ist to be anounced)
Pris: 1500 SEK
Course leader: Anna Strid, BVB
To the application